Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Calvin
“Obesity epidemic” is a marketing ploy by the billion dollar fitness/nutrition industry. Same for “overweight” and “obese” calculations in the bmi.

Good BMI numbers will put a guy into a 3rd world country weight class, like Calcutta.

If you want to eat cow dung, monkey brains, and relax with a mouthful of Khat. You too can be 6’ 2” and weigh 112lbs.

🦫
No doubt. I'm 6'4 and my bmi is like 170 or something. I'm 250, not fat and would be damn near dead at 170

100%

Look at the breakdowns on these “America is fat” numbers.

It’s all bullschit.

Wow, Quintupled down. Maybe I should give this more investigation. You were right about COVID, perhaps my eyes are deceiving me at Walmart.

Kids are fatter, c'mon man. When I was a kid in the ,70s I once got chewed out because I had two ice cream cones in one day. It was like a huge scandal and I was shamed and ashamed. Parents then enjoyed starving their kids in those days. We were tough, bitch. It made them feel good. Now, food is so cheap they can't justify it. Ramen noodles are like 20¢ a pack. Kid can have 10 of those a day and it doesn't break the bank.