Father's side of family:
WWI - Grandfather, rifleman, 82nd All American Div. Survived mustard gas exposure with some lung damage.

WWII (all deployed to combat areas, all survived war, but there were a couple of Purple Hearts)
- Father, SSG Rifle Squad Leader, 10th Mtn Div
- Uncle, Bosun's Mate USN (landing craft operator Normandy and Pacific islands)
- Uncle, Armed Guard, USN, gunner on armed merchant ships.
- Uncle (by marriage), Army (?? don't remember more), captured early on in North Africa and spent was as POW

Post WWII/Korean war/1950s - Three Uncles served, 2 Army & 1 Air Force. None of them deployed to Korean Conflict.

Vietnam era - four cousins drafted into Army. One ended up in Air Defense Artillery with 4th Infantry Div, one went Infantry with 82nd Airborne Div., one ended up at Carlisle Barracks (don't remember branch), last was a Medic at FT Gordon. None of them deployed to SE Asia.

Post Vietnam. Couple more cousins enlisted in the 70s - Air Force.

1980s and on.
- one cousin enlisted and did a tour in Korea - Army
- I was commissioned 2LT USAR out of ROTC in 1980, then 1LT Regular Army 1982 in the Medical Service Corps, retired in 2002. Only officer and only career military on this whole side of the family.

So on my father's side of family:
- My grandfather, father, all my uncles, 7 out of 9 male first cousins, and myself served at some time. Only other male relative that didn't serve in armed forces is my brother. Nobody else has entered the military since the 80s. In other words: from WWI to about 1990 we had 18 males eligible for military service, and all but three served.

Mother's side of family is more vague:
Pretty sure four of her brothers served in WWII, at least two of them were Army Air Corps. Three came home.
One of her sisters went into the Army Nurse Corps WWII and stayed in for a career.
As far as I can remember nobody on mother's side went into the services after WWII.