kchuntexas,

I'm VERY "surprised!" that you fixate me constantly,as you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Do not "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Rickety,

Are you inferring that a .362 BC is simply a .362 BC,in regards to flight characteistics,despite 100grs of mass difference...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I miss a keystroke now and again,but never where it matters. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your "hard charging" heart,for feverisly reading my EVERY word and gawking EVERY Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously aboard your Couchbound Kchunt. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

JERKING9,

You are doing "GREAT!",obliviously quantifying your Retardation...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my great SURPRISE,that you retreated to Whining and your latent Homoerotic Fantasies,rather than ANYTHING The Rifle. At least you found something you can do in the first hand! Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute",even if it is your Man Lust Fantasies. Hint.

You gals REALLY should combine "forces",to keep it "fair". HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."