Pocketpincher,

The Hornie 110 ELD is fairly fhuqking sad. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

My 224 Kreeds whistle a .585 BC 90 at 3200fps+,with a whole bunch less powder. Google what that means. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

kchuntexas,

You "justify" your Drooling CLUELESSNESS,in the manner which best suits your Professional "Victim" Status...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I enjoy how you Crying CLUELESS Kchunts "MAGICALLY" transform into a "we". It'll only come as a "SURPRISE!" to you,that a "lowly" 243 Kreed could give less than zero fhuqks if victims are at 3' or 600yds+. Read that again. Now one more time,you fhuqking Drooltard. Hint.

There is ZERO fhuqking need for you to repeatedly prove that STUPIDITY isn't an "advantage",though it IS funnier than fhuqk! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

fandone,

Big Green Classics have long been their best Living Wood handle and I've likely had a "few" and probably even some of them there MacaMillions of like design. Hint.

The 25-06 and 257Wby are easily slapped around,with farrrrrrr less case capacity and simply superior projectiles. Don't "forget",that bullets mean wayyyyyyyyy more than headstamps. Watch out for that barbed wire! HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Rickety,

I musta' missed it,where anyone but a Drooling Fhuqktartd mentioned "energy"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

NOTHING is fhuqking funnier,than Twatly Texans TRYING to "talk" Rifles. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for TRYING though.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."