Not the hardest thing I’ve ever done but the biggest let down of my life 🙏🙏I know it was the lords doing and all forgive me.I was a single child until age 9 my parents told me I was going to have a sibling I was happy as hell.Time went on they told me I’d have 3 that’s right triplets siblings.Time went on they told me all 3 was boys wow 3 brothers I was over the top as a 9 year old 3 brothers at once.Complications happened one died in the womb the other 2 were premature 2 pounds each at birth. They were normal at first as babies little did I know they were going to be fully retarded I don’t mean walking retarded vegetable state retarded.One died right after my dad at 23 years old the other is still living.I lay awake at night thinking about how my life would be if I would have had 3 brothers that were normal and the times we could have but that’s water under the bridge.I have a healthy son and a healthy daughter and I’m so looking forward to multi grandkids in the distant future.Sorry for the long post I don’t talk about that much prayers for anybody in that situation.