Forecast is getting a little better for me but if it slowly drifts right up the mouth of Tampa Bay it will do catastrophic damage with storm surge. It’s a slow moving hurricane so that will destroy a lot more also. Hour upon hour of water and wind battering structures and trees will weaken and destroy what would survive a faster moving hurricane. The track has drifted east enough to put my house on the “good” side of the hurricane. I’m still projected to get 6”-10” of rain and possibly 50mph winds. I’m betting on 30ish mph winds. If you live in the impact area and aren’t in an elevated modern home I’d get the f**k out ! 10’+ of pounding water for hours will kill a lot of people who stay. If I lived anywhere along the projected impact area from two days ago I’d have already buttoned up the house , grabbed documents and irreplaceable items and have left already. Your community isn’t going to be reasonably livable for a long time. A hotel with AC and hot water will be paradise compared to your home and community. Go relax. This is what insurance is for.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !