Right arm was numb, including two little fingers.

Chiro Dr. spent five minutes looking at me and said: "You have a herniated disc at C5-C6."

WTF????!!!! He scared the HELL out of me. Four months later, many $1000 at Idaho Spine Institute. X-rays and MRI. I have a herniated disc at C5- C6.

It took serious PT for four months to get the muscles relaxed and the inflammation reduced enough to live with the damaged disc. So far, I have put off surgery for four years.

Twice since that time, when the neck starts getting tensed up, and before the arm goes numb, the Chiropractor can nip it in the bud and get it relaxed. He also climbed upon my back and crushed a place between my shoulder blades which had been periodically pitching serious fits ever since I went over the handle bars of a 76 Honda XL 350 on a motocross course thirty five years earlier.

So yes, he healed the place between my shoulder blades, and he successfully treats my neck. The neck will not be healed until the vertebrae are surgically fused. I would like to put that off a while longer.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.