The only spinal issues I've had, were from years of working with big bore pipe. Refinery shutdowns, utility mains, etc.

The first problem was with sciatic nerve damage. An inversion table took care of this, after about 5 years of using it, as needed, the issue went away.

The next issue was with ribs, along my spinal column. In particular, under my right shoulder blade. Work, along with my love of shooting large caliber rifles, kept it aggravated. Chiropractors always did a great job of putting things back, in the right place. Only to have the same issue flare up, a week or 2 later.

Then, I found the chirp wheel system. I've been using this daily, for just over a month, and my back feels brand new. Flexibility is the best it's been in many years.

Again, the issues I've had were not from anything that created massive damage (car wreck, bull riding, etc). Just from hard work and getting older. If, you have to go to a chiropractor on an "as needed" basis, and it's for discomfort more so than therapy, you may find this really useful!

https://gochirp.com/products/chirp-...=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_term=

Andy3