Originally Posted by ElAhrairah
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
If I were truly serious about this capture, I would camp out down there for as long as it took. I would have a modest campfire, set out copious amounts of food around the camp, some of it closer than others. If you know what direction he comes from, make a trail of food to the camp. Singing a few campfire songs around the fire couldn't hurt.

Or find a bitch in heat and camp with her in a kennel. Or use a jar of her piss appropriately.

I'm not kidding.

Not sure where id find a bitch in heat, let alone a jar of her piss. And i may have been referring to this dog as he, but just by default i guess. Could be a bitch, dont know. But really, i think if i cant get this figured out in a couple days, that might be a good idea. Bring a tent etc down, firewood, all that, bring food, wait him out. Hes sticking tight to the gravel pit along the road. Sure he got dumped right there, waiting for his family to come back. Maybe if i just camped out there all night with a fire and food, hed giveup his scaredy cat routine. Wouldnt be my first night camping in the winter. Would just feel a little strange doing it right down the road from my own house.

Your mom , duh !

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".