Originally Posted by ElAhrairah
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by ElAhrairah
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Alla this schidt over a damn feral dog.

Holy crap.

Dumping a pup off in the woods doesn't magically transform it into a feral animal. [bleep] off [bleep].
It is nice that you are kind hearted but not sure why you called him the N word.

Dogs that are dumped in the woods are often troublemakers. My neighbors across the highway are into dog rescue and their ''pets'' came over and killed my daughter's 4-H show goats about a month before the fair, they got by with that. And then their rescue dogs started on her chickens. Now they have a large fenced in area for their rescue animals.

My daughter is a good shot with her .243.

Dogs that are dumped off in the woods are often good dogs with [bleep] owners too. You just dont knowuntil you give them a chance. Found this guy dumped off in the mountains 6 years ago. Hes a good for nothin couch potato but he wouldnt hurt a flea. Wont even chase the sheep out of my parents property. About as far from a trouble maker as they come.

[Linked Image from pic8.co]

I can guarnfuggintee you you would not talk like that to my face.

You'd best climb off your high horse and figure out the definition of "feral" and what happens to them in ranch country.

I don't make the rules or codes that have been around for a hundred years, but I'm not blind to 'em either.

You are either too thin skinned or too stupid to make it here for very long at the Fire. Using the N-word will damn sure get you banned. Ask those who have..

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!