Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Originally Posted by MrMuskie
"The Chinks are making the USA their Disneyland.
They are at least 30% complete with taking over.
Once they do, stand by for mass immigration and organ harvesting of us.
Every time you buys a Chink product you are feeding the Trojan Horse.
You will continue to and the USA is doomed."

Campfire keyboard warriors employ the the Persian messenger method when they cannot refute the facts.

Buy a Chink scope and help the Commies kill mommy !
have you ever tried to get a product made and bring it to market and wanted to make it in the USA only to discover the product would be 4 times more expensive to make here than China? I HAVE! Sometimes it’s not a choice to make it here. Instead of casting stones at companies whose only choice at offering a viable product is to make it i China.

Why aren’t you asking why and how did our country become so incompetitive? Answer: the government. Also labor unions who even forced gun companies like Winchester to relocate. Taxes and regulations. Let me ask how many letters did you write to elected leaders? How many of your neighbors did you try to get to vote for limited government? What actions did you take? Other than saying commies? I rest my case. Our country will be destroyed one day with no shots fired.

CC:

You mention bringing a product to market. Were you trying to have your static scope tester mass produced?

I didn't realize that America had gotten so "incompetitive". While there's myriad factors in play for America's decline, I'm going to cast some blame on education; there's just not any appreciation for spelling, grammer, syntax, etc anymore.