Originally Posted by himmelrr
Originally Posted by NWT
Keep supporting Arken and other CCP made sh**and those who sell it.
The CCP appreciates the manufacturing , the technology ,and the US $$ . These products that can be used for war and for and their military .
Just in time for when the CCP wants to use them in killing your children and grandchildren .
F**k those who support the CCP , and think their CCP buying decisions don’t matter.
Those happily posting about buying CCP products and validating their purchases should visit Beijing and get a first hand account of how the CCP feels about Americans. What a bunch of naive a** holes
Validating their purchases. My bet is many of you never get out of Hooterville.

You sure are full of hate and anger. Do you honestly believe buying a Chicom scope is giving them an advantage? Control what you can in your life. Stuff that is beyond your control will just bring anger and hate to your life.

OBTW, I have been to Bejing a few times. Shanghai too. I did not feel any hate for Americans from any citizens. Maybe it was just you being an “Ugly American.”

Heinrich Himmler-
Your WEB name says it all!!!
Damn Right I am full of hate and anger! The fuc**** CCP hates Americans.
It’s defeatist dumb a** people like yourself who are driving our country into submission.
You are really a clueless fu** stating that the fairly free thinking capitalist city of Shanghai is the same as the CCP Controlled Capital city of Beijing . What a dumb fu** you are Himmler!!
Pushing ,Selling , Promoting this CCP made Chinese sh** on every Optics forum in existence does make me avoid business’s like Cameraland . No one talks about that the principles at NYC Camera-land do not even hunt, participate in the shooting sports or use the equipment they sell!