Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by NWT
Heinrich Himmler-
Your WEB name says it all!!!
Damn Right I am full of hate and anger! The fuc**** CCP hates Americans.
It’s defeatist dumb a** people like yourself who are driving our country into submission.
You are really a clueless fu** stating that the fairly free thinking capitalist city of Shanghai is the same as the CCP Controlled Capital city of Beijing . What a dumb fu** you are Himmler!!
Pushing ,Selling , Promoting this CCP made Chinese sh** on every Optics forum in existence does make me avoid business’s like Cameraland . No one talks about that the principles at NYC Camera-land do not even hunt, participate in the shooting sports or use the equipment they sell!

You want to know what irony is? Bitching about the company that pays for the platform you are bitching on.

You are giving her way too much credit if you think the 4 brain cells she has is able to piece that one together.

And just for the record NancyWetTwat, I was in Bejing right before Covid. I was also in Shanghai that same trip. Yes, they are different cities, but to claim that the CCP doesn't control what goes on in Shanghai is just asinine.

Finally, how about you bring some receipts to this discussion. How many times have you been to China? How long did you serve in the military (if you are so fired up about "ProTecTing OuR FrEEdoMS!"? And finally, provide a list of all of your household electronics and appliances to show that you practice what you preach. Otherwise, please do as Seafire suggested and FOAD.