They have been proposed in the Tucson and Phoenix metropolitan areas. They have merit for those who CHOOSE to live that way and I can see why some people might. Public transportation in most areas is an expensive and inefficient use of taxpayer money. In Tucson the buses are mostly empty and the windows are covered so you can’t see inside. In our town they have short buses running around with one or two people. A taxi service would be cheaper. Public transportation also has a huge carbon footprint for those who care.

My mom lives in a retirement community. She is 95, healthy and her mind is sharp. She quit driving a couple years ago but still keeps her car. Everything she needs is within 30 minutes of her home, including her doctors. She likes it that way.

The problem is, those who want to control everyone know people are more controllable when they are concentrated in small areas and depend on someone else for all their essentials. My concern is the controllers are not open about their end game, Agenda 21. These things are presented and start out voluntary and then become mandatory, think electric vehicles. Yes I am paranoid but that doesn’t mean they aren’t after me!