Originally Posted by 45_100
They have been proposed in the Tucson and Phoenix metropolitan areas. They have merit for those who CHOOSE to live that way and I can see why some people might. Public transportation in most areas is an expensive and inefficient use of taxpayer money. In Tucson the buses are mostly empty and the windows are covered so you can’t see inside. In our town they have short buses running around with one or two people. A taxi service would be cheaper. Public transportation also has a huge carbon footprint for those who care.

My mom lives in a retirement community. She is 95, healthy and her mind is sharp. She quit driving a couple years ago but still keeps her car. Everything she needs is within 30 minutes of her home, including her doctors. She likes it that way.

The problem is, those who want to control everyone know people are more controllable when they are concentrated in small areas and depend on someone else for all their essentials. My concern is the controllers are not open about their end game, Agenda 21. These things are presented and start out voluntary and then become mandatory, think electric vehicles. Yes I am paranoid but that doesn’t mean they aren’t after me!

If you are white, conservative, male and middle class.. they are after us all Mark... we're the 50% plus of the population the Globalists want to get rid of...

Think outside the box.... What is a 15 minute city have as a mission as compared to a concentration camp?

Same thing as soon as they put up the fence.... Just like the NAZIs did in Poland and Warsaw with the Ghettos full of Jews.

This whole concept is nothing new.... they are just putting it in a new box and telling us how convenient it will be for us...
when its really convenient for them instead... all in one place, in a small area that they can do what they want with everyone, who can not do a damn thing about it. We're all guilty by association.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez