Originally Posted by mark shubert
John, you've seen my "stomping grounds" - the 12K population town I live in is about as large as I can stand anymore.
I'm thinking our friend 45-100 feels the same.
We both could be a bit hard to control, I believe. Come down and join us!

Mark,

They are planning all of this now, to be pushed out where older folks like us exist now... Remember back in Doctor Zhivago, the movie.. what did the communist party do to their house in the city? Filled it full of people, and saying the house was too big for just one family....confine people into small areas... they are easier to control, with fewer resources.

This is exactly like what is being done all over the entire country. In 10 years how many of us will be gone from this world.. and the ones left aren't going to be able to fight back very much...This has all been planned for over the last 30 years or so... and its just been quietly implemented, from sea to shining sea.... The liberal leftists and the DNCC, have had this planned and are slowly implementing it. They brainwashed our children, and their new world order will be put into place, and the youth of today are already programmed to accept and even desire it... Sheep being lead to Slaughter, and they don't even know it...

If I go anywhere it will back home to Southwestern Virginia, or SE West VA....my home roots... its pretty rural, people are pretty well armed and programmed to defend their home and property...

If the democRATS cheat and gain the White House, Senate and the House in 2024.. It pretty much over for our generations... I come from Generations that have had to fight for their existence since they first got off the boat at Jamestown in 1607... 80% of those folks died in the first two years there... and before another boat arrived... only 20 to 25 of those original settlers survived the first two years at Jamestown. I am a descendent of those 20 to 25 people.. 17 generations later...Standing up is in my blood. Trump getting elected again is our only real hope to even have a fighting chance.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez