Originally Posted by 45_100
I agree with everything Seafire has said about the 15 minute cities. Like I said earlier, they are fine as long as people can CHOOSE to live there or not. They work for some people but not all.

The problem is forcing people into them against their will and I am convinced that is the long term plan. Deflave is correct in that it creates a dangerous situation but that fear makes it easier not more difficult to control people. They fear going out of their apartment or cubicle so they stay inside expecting the government to provide for their needs.

Riding or walking through a small pen of bunched up cattle, horses, sheep or whatever is several factors more dangerous than riding through a large area with the same number of animals. Riding in an alleyway packed with livestock has its perils as well. But they are more controllable in small areas. People are no different. Free men have tools of resistance that imprisoned men don’t have.

Imagine the worst, most evil thing government can do. What they have planned is worse than that.

Mark, your analogy to working with livestock is 100% on the money.
Crowded animals are VERY dangerous.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~