Originally Posted by rickt300
One of them I suppose is that though I didn't work for it I get it free because I worked? Watching the screwball suck losers put out for all the world to see how bad they suck and blame it on us. Yep it must be my fault that we no longer have a functional society. Odd as it seemed to me before Covid society was pretty functional. Even after Obie did all he could to start a race based world putting Blacks above all others. Now with the Rainbow mafia, the stupid fuq in the WH, DEI society is in my opinion getting ready to stop being functional. Those are big reasons but a monster reason for all the failure is Soros funded prosecutors and judges not enforcing laws or enforcing laws only upon those who don't agree with their ideology. IE if you don't think that jackass traitorous, treasonous grifting lowlife Joey is the greatest thing since toilet paper. I'm pretty sure if the Haitians are let into the country without vetting we are going to end up with gunfire in the streets and a lot of our Millennials and gen Z will have to learn how to dig holes. You know I might consider seeing that as an entitlement.

English Composition

"English composition is the study of fundamental reading and writing concepts and skills. Reading comprehension, grammar, the writing process, citing sources, and writing effectively to communicate ideas are topics usually covered within English composition classes."

https://learn.org/articles/What_is_English_Composition.html

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke