Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
On average boomers are

1. Incredibly rude (especially in old age)
2. Entitled
3. Lazy

I was lucky and had older parents from the silent generation, not worthless hippie boomers.

1. Most people are rude today not just boomers. We were out for supper the other night and first bite into our pizza the girl brings the checkout scanner and wants my card. I’m like wtf and she acted pissed cause i said im still eating here
2. Entitled??? How? Because they worked and earned a home? I saw in t he other boomer post someone said the young workers will never own a home too costly cant make enough. My first real job after college paid $17,000 a year interest to borrow money was 8%( btw i borrowed money at 13% in the early 80’s to buy my first vehicle). Today that same job starts at $80,000 and has bonuses up to another $30 the first year. Interest today yes has increased but just a couple years ago was 3-4% range.
3. Lazy?? Don’t think i ever saw a boomer in my life say oh im butt hurt from th election i cant work or im waiting for my covid money. I learned my work ethic from the boomers as i always tried to work harder just to prove i could

You didnt answer your age but your reasons for the hate sound like my hate for gen y,z and millennials, always have their hand out and never want to work for it. I’m early gen x btw

Last edited by IA_fog; 03/17/24.

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum