Originally Posted by eldave
Speaking only for myself here. I see browning stickers on just about every truck that looks like it might be a hunting truck.

I think that the people that sport these on their trucks think they know something about rifles because they spent a little extra for a shiny rifle that is expensive, and will likely never shoot at a deer with it at over a hundred yards.

Orr it could be that they are fans of the very excellent Citori line of shotguns, which are a bit better than good....

I have said more than once - I would trade an A-bolt for a ham sandwich mae with bad mayo. Friend of mine is a dyed in the wool Browning nut, if it is Browning it is his, he even admits that his ABolt isn't all that great of a rifle.

I can't imagine spending the $$ on an A bolt when just about anything else on the shelf is more inexpensive without the drawbacks.

While I absolutely dote on Browning's design of the 1911 and Hi-Power, he would have a heart attack if he looked at the complication Browning is putting into their rifle line today.

Me