can't speak for others, and it irritates me to no end, cause Browning and Savage have been the best about offering calibers in LH.

long before I knew this place existed, I handled I don't know how many Brownings and Savages thinking about buying another lh rifle.

came closest on getting the Savage, but never did, I've ended up with all Rem's in lh style (or Rem copies 1 NULA in the stable)

have pards that love their Brownings but neither one that I know is what I'd consider a rifleman. they've had good service with them though and have killed some game with them.

maybe it's cause I was so use to Rems, at 18 went out and bought my very first lh'er in 7mag and it was my only scoped bolt action for quite a few years. Perhaps I just got used to it, but it's always been a good shooter.

Wanted to support companies that catered to southpaws, but just never could get the feel to buy either brand.

weird coincidence that I found this place and around here it does seem the general consensus is Browning and Savage are looked at askew by quite a few folks.

I still say though, the guy that gets his game every year, don't really care about what a bunch of internet yahoos think about his gear selection, it works for him and that's all it has to do to make him happy.

I just never could warm up to either brand enough to part with the cash and that was a spell before I ever saw this place.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.