The Citori Upland FW fits me perfectly; I'm on my second one. A beautifully made firearm. Except the plating on the receiver on my first one <g>.

I like BLR's for what they do, which is unique, but the glossy stock, gold trigger, BAD trigger... not so much. Neil Jones can fix those BLR triggers by the way.

My elk hunting bud Jerry has been dragging an A-Bolt in 338 around the woods for over a decade, no problems. We get plenty of harsh weather up where we hunt 'em. No salt though. Reading Sitka's comments, I almost wonder if they used a couple different types of steel for their trigger groups or something?

I personally can't abide by the Euro-styling of the A-bolt... about as non-classic as it gets, from an American perspective.

That they are made is Japan is a GOOD thing as far as I'm concerned. The Japanese know how to build nice things.

As far as Big Stick... the guy who gets banned from every forum he joins... who went and formed his own forum, where boys could be boys, which then had to be scaled way back once all his legions of enemies found him... and because, well, it SUCKS... this place is better off without him. Most of the guys here who live to degrade the quality of polite discourse, are associated with BS.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!