Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
I love my Stainless A-Bolt 260. Shoots friggin great, light and came out of the box not needing any work done to the trigger or bedding. Hunted with in in rain, sleet, snow and hot dry dusty stuff. Never a single hiccup. Magazine doesnt rattle at all. Done some low crawling with in in Wyoming sneaking up on an antelope, trigger guard didnt even break! I shoot, alot, never had a single problem with that gun. I do favor Rugers, but that A-Bolt is not a gun I am ashamed to own.

The only rifle I have ever owned that was a complete and total POS was a FWT M-70. I will never own another one of those again.
Hey Hawk driver- 260 Stainless stalker - so you bought the other one smile Absolutely love mine. I did replace the trigger spring(so easy) and while I loved the feel of the stock -how anyone could call that svelt lightweight and NOT expensive rifle "clublike"...........I replaced it with a much more clubby B and C Medalist that is oh so consistant. The trigger breaks VERY cleanly. Extremely good shooter and the absolute perfect deer rifle\round for my needs. The short throw, slanted, bolt cycles faster than any action I have ever tried and allows for follow ups where others wouldn't. I love tha mag design and still haven't broken anything on it. I will admit to wishing it stripped easier for cleaning and will have to live with the stygma of not being a true rifle-man I guess..

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius