Dober,

I am 5' 10.5" tall and 25lbs overweight at 190--I have a light frame.

The leadership grid always puts me as a 9/9 and according to Myers Briggs I am an INTJ:

INTJs apply (often ruthlessly) the criterion "Does it work?" to everything from their own research efforts to the prevailing social norms. This in turn produces an unusual independence of mind, freeing the INTJ from the constraints of authority, convention, or sentiment for its own sake... INTJs are known as the "Systems Builders" of the types, perhaps in part because they possess the unusual trait combination of imagination and reliability. Whatever system an INTJ happens to be working on is for them the equivalent of a moral cause to an INFJ; both perfectionism and disregard for authority may come into play... Personal relationships, particularly romantic ones, can be the INTJ's Achilles heel... This happens in part because many INTJs do not readily grasp the social rituals... Perhaps the most fundamental problem, however, is that INTJs really want people to make sense.

My primary hunting rifles are all in the process of being sorted out since I was recently delivered from M-700ism. I am now afflicted with CRF M-70ism with an ocassional outbreak of pre '64ism. Here thay are:

1. 1957 Vintage M-70 FWT in 30-06. It will be my "fair weather" rifle for deer hunting. Desired load: 150 grain TTSX at 3000 fps.

2. M-70 SS Classic with Edge stock in 30-06. Primary deer/ black bear/hog; back-up for elk. This is my "lightweight" at 7 3/4 lbs scoped. Desired load: 168 TTSX at 2900 fps.

3. M-70 SS Classic in 300 Win, Bansner stock. Not sure where this rifle fits, maybe as a "long range" deer/elk rig? May not keep it if rifle #4 works out. Desired load: 200 grain NAB at 2950 fps.

4. M-70 Classic in 338 Win, Pacific Research stock. Elk rifle. If this rifle works out it will probably get a Bansner stock. Desired load: 210 TTSX at 3000 fps.

5. M-70 Classic, Cerakoted, McMillan stock in 416 Rem. This rifle will get used anytime I want to kill any big. Desired load: 350 TSX at 2600 fps.

I don't know if any correltations can be made between my body type/personality and my chambering choices, but have at it.............. wink