I live and hunt in unit 41.I have about 10 acres in food plots this year.I only had a 8 point and a spike on camera.Maybe about 4 differnt does.I have about 30 shots of bear.We have Wolves howling nightly.3 of us hunt 80 acres.No one saw a deer opening day.In fact the first deer I saw was Weds. afternoon.A small spike Buck and 2 does came out at 3:00 Pm to eat in a food plot.I have decided to shoot no Does untill the population gets better.I hope the Spike makes it through the season.Next year he could be an 8.At the registration station in Amberg they are over 50% down from last year,which was 30% down from 2007.
I went to the Deer meetings the DNR had around the State in Oct.Our meeting was in Crivitz.The game biologist assured me there would only be a token amount of doe tags for unit forty one.Turns out to be 2,400 tags,last year they had 9,000.When we had hunters choice the most they ever gave out was 900 tags.The DNR is managing the Big Woods thae same as ag areas of the state.They are brain dead.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience