What is so irritating to me and others, is the DNR's complete ignoring of the Dear, Wolf, and Coyote predation problem. I have never seen or heard anyone from the Deer game management attribute the terrible shape our deer herd is in to any of these animals. It's always the last cold winter,foggy weather opening weekend, too much corn in the fields, poor fawn survival etc, ad nausem. They are on to something when poor fawn survival is quoted, they just need to take it to the next question. It's as if these predators don't exist and if they do, they don't kill deer. A couple of years ago the Bear count was around 10,000, until they found out it was 30,000 plus. We were told 350 Wolves ws the right number for Wisconsin, last I heard we have over 900, and I believe that is WAY low. Coyotes are thick everywhere.This deer management crew should be fired and and new start made. No Deer season of any kind next year is appropriate. A bounty on bear, wolves and coytes should be instituted. This state,is a state of Deer hunters, our DNR had better wake up and do the right thing.