As stated I own, use and like both the Primo as well as the BGE. As for Grill Dome or Bubba Keg I have NO first-hand knowledge of either.

High praise for both Primo and BGE as it relates to customer satisfaction and the integrity of both BGE and Primo Limited Warranties. And no issues here with open grilling using the Primo or the BGE.

As for where they are made. I've seen the Primo production line to include the numerous kilns they use to fire up the products. They are made, manufactured and assembled in the US. Much due diligence was performed on my part around both companies for reasons that I will not disclose. But I have seen the insides of BOTH companies.

And yes visit both forums and if lucky you might just find a unbiased side-by-side comparison like the one below. You may have to register to use the forum but no biggie. You will also learn that many people like me, have both designs giving them the first hand knowledge to speak intelligently towards the pros and cons of both companies and their respective products.

http://primogrillforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5548&highlight=warranty

You cannot go wrong with either cooker or company. Pick the design (Oval versus Round) that works best for whomever and get on-board.

Happy Cooking!

David

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!