Good report Calvin, next time set that 162 load 3" high @ 100, thinking the drop would be more like 15" and that'll make it easier. I've found that with hold over that the extra speed to flatten things out don't hurt.

You touched on one thing here and that's that it took you a bit longer to get it done cause you weren't used to the hold over thingy. Pretty sure we'd all find that we're quicker with the methods we've not been using for years. Point being, with hold over or dotz I'd get it done now, cause I've not used the turrets as much it'd take me an extra second or two to get it clicked in. Not much time mind you, I've been spinning a bit this spring and I could do it pretty darn quick. But for me it takes me a second or two more cause I have to think about it. If I new the clicks I had to turn in by heart then all it'd take me is the time it takes to reach up and turn it and then to get my hand back on the pistol grip.

Which brings me to another question for the turret turners. You're shooting right handed do you turn the turret with your right hand or your left?

Thx
Dober

"True respect starts with the way you treat others, and it is earned over a lifetime of demonstrating kindness, honor and dignity"....Tony Dungy