Thx GSSP-that sounds like a lot of fun. I've mainly used my 7 Mashburn Super with dotz for work like this. Obviously I'd have a reload challenge but I'm thinking my times would be more than adequate.

Wish I could find a range fairly close that would have that kind of steel to give it a rip. We used to do something sort of like that except on the same gong. We'd load the gun down (not hot), then be told to hit it, we'd hit the ground and then triple tap the 430 yd gong. Under 10 seconds with the magnums was doable. When I was in sink with the gun I'd try to get the 2nd shot off b4 the sound of the first bullet striking the gong got back to me. Never could do that but it was fun to try...grin

Maybe this summer I'll get Brad and go out to his land and set out targets and give it a go. This is where it'd be nice to have a 308 or a 7/08 to work with, especially what I call a short fat.

Thx

Dober

"True respect starts with the way you treat others, and it is earned over a lifetime of demonstrating kindness, honor and dignity"....Tony Dungy