Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by cooperfan
I can't believe what I am reading here. A guy that has killed 2 Buff's telling a guy that does it for a living that he is doing it wrong, basically. Unreal.

Jorge, I'm sure someone can instruct you on how to fly.

I doubt it, but wrong is wrong and if you took the time to read what was posted initially or read the thread in it's entirety you might find it enlightening, not to mention what PHs who hunt DG for a living say, and if you believe that a buffalo's hide will prevent a decent soft from penetrating, well by all means use all the solids you want. This is a forum with opinions and you are free to draw your own conclusions. One question you might also ask (or see for yourself) is how much DG hunting goes on in certain areas of Africa. Living there doesn't make one an expert.

I have nothing but the greatest respect for anyone with a PH ticket in Africa. But I can't believe that we really have much of an argument on the table. For buffalo, I would bet Jorge's next house payment that fully 80% of DG PH's would recomend a quality expanding point for first round on a buff and solids thereafter.

"We sleep peaceably in our beds because rough men stand ready in the
night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" Winston Churchill