Who are these individuals? Have they taken action against Ross and PGW? Again, I would like to know to prevent dealing with anyone who might be dishonest. Are you saying that people have commissioned work from PGW and never received it? Did PGW take someone's money and never deliver? Did these bilked customers take any action? Surely a lawsuit or criminal court action would be taken! Missing parts from actions sound like defective products that would likely result in civil action. Please do tell as I do not wish to buy a rifle missing valuable parts. There must be some records of such incidents. How did such a company win the contract to replace the C3?

Please, more details!

a friend of mine (and I will pm you his contact info if you want it) paid for a timberwolf and was given a delivery date.

After well over a year of being lied to, and told 'no refund, wait for your action", he had a lawyer send a demand letter of sorts, whereupon he got his refund. He is still out of pocket the loss he took on re-selling the McMillan he bought for the Timberwolf, along with the lawyers fees, and a bunch of wasted time.