From what I have seen even those that failed � minus the recall � failed do to improper loading and poor maintenance.
Lets remember that the recall by CVA was also voluntary . They saw a potential for an issue and pulled the guns . No different then 90% of the recalls on automobiles that we all hear about every day .

Most times even those are derived from someone having an issue . .
Sometimes the result is that folks create issues to collect from what they see as deep pockets. How many of those cases happen we just don�t know . But as with the case of automobiles, we do know that it does happen

The other thing ,is that IMO , TB purposefully did not maintain the savage he blew .
Was it part of his tests ??? I don�t know and don�t care .
If truth were fully known RW , imo may also fall under this same category . Detailed photos like those shown of TB�s gun would be needed , as well as truthful descriptions of what happened . But that�s never going to happen in either case .
As to why no lawsuit .
This is just my opinion but the biggest is money . Has all the Bla , Bla effected CVA sales . No not really .
Until that actually happens and only if the cause can be traced directly to RW or the likes of swampman here , there isn�t IMO any real reason to sue .
No mater how much many of us would like to see that happen

Last edited by captchee; 06/14/11.

[Linked Image]