Originally Posted by Swampman700
I didn't give my word, (whatever that means.) I gave up on the campaign as I told Rick I would. Now I'm just making sure the truth is told.
I've not been posting here that long, but from what I can tell, you aren't making sure "the truth" is told. That thread where the guy clearly stated he didn't want a Prostaff and you kept recommending it over and over like it was the best scope out there made me 100% certain of this. While I have used a Prostaff quite a bit, and it's a good scope for the $100 price range you can get them on sale or used for, it doesn't have great glass or really anything else great for that matter. There are a ton of of scopes in the $2-300 range that are quite a bit better.

Infact, I've seen you spread BS about how Remington doesn't have the problems that they clearly do. Where is your proof that they don't have these problems?

I've seen you spread rumours about spanish muzzle loaders being unsafe? Where is your proof. I can't say you are right or wrong there as I don't know the truth, which is why I started a thread about it, but so far everything I've read is pointing to you being full of it. So where is your proof here?

Seems that you like to tell us all a bunch of bs and claim it's the truth, but I've yet to see you provide facts for any claim you've made.

Are we really supposed to take a guy seriously that thinks a Nikon Prostaff is a great scope, or that his Remington 700 ML that's a super outdated design and not a great one at that is the best? I think we can all come to our own conclusions here.

That being said, if you can provide proof or facts I will gladly believe you, and apologize to you, but until then why do you keep insisting on telling people stuff that you have no idea about?

Last edited by slowr1der; 06/17/11.