TMA & Graybeards?

No, he doesn't act like this, there.

Cant say about Graybeards .
On the TMA i can tell you as a Founder that the only people who have the power to Bann is the BoD by vote .
but Mods can lock people down , pending review .
Our rules in fact do not allow the manor that a lot of things are allowed to be done in , here.
So no he doesn�t act that way there

Mark posts over on TradRag at times . I am also the moderator for the traditional Muzzleloading forum there and cannot remember having any issue with Mark .
have there been times we disagreed , yep . but i would have to say that far more , i agree. when that happens i say so .
But here . I think he has clearly shown , that he has no purpose other then to troll and raise his thread count .
Ill also be frank , I have and will continue to ask the powders that be to remove him .
I believe that he is a potential danger to new folks . I also believe that the time may come when his being aloud to continue un checked , very well may become a liability to this forum internally and maybe legally at some time .
He also has become such a constant irritation to the more knowledgeable that people cant even help those with questions . For in short order the thread turns into something like this one .

As I said in another thread . Its almost like given topic have to be about him . Every post has to be addressing him and as such needs his reply , comment or opinion.
It doesn�t help to block him because in the end you would have to block everyone else .

Sad deal really because his only real value IMO is to raise the number of hit�s the web site gets

[Linked Image]