DF,

I haven't been ignoring Wards wonderful offer, I've just been busy working on some personal writing. Singularly wonderful Christmas gifts for a very, very few friends. Hopefully, my friends will like these especial little scratchings.

OK, PDF. I'm so danged ignorant ... I guess that would be sent as an attachment or something.

Tell you what I'll do. I'll go ahead and print up ten of the .25-'06 articles. I'll do the printing on both sides of the paper and get them ready.

The first ten guys to sign up and send me a PM with their snail-mail address (like name, actual address, city, state and ZIP) will get an article sent by mail. Should be out today if you sign on early enough ...

OK?

That will keep the article and all it's information alive. And I don't have to mess with computer stuff. Plus, I can finish my very special writings ... you guys have no idea how very wonderful a couple of these pieces are ... it makes me cry-for-happy to put the words on paper and it makes me even happier than that to share with a few guys and gals I love deeply.

So, sign up and I'll get the articles out!!!!

God Bless You All,

Steve

"God Loves Each Of Us As If There Were Only One Of Us"
Saint Augustine of Hippo - AD 397