Originally Posted by blanket
Guess the big question would be; If you had a chance to see and observe a specie of an animal that rare in it's natural state, why would you want to kill it? To brag to your friends about what you did? To be like the guy in the old Ruger adds about killing a mountain gorilla with the new 44 mag carbine? Don't get me wrong, I have no problem killing things on 2 or 4 legs if I can justify the reason to myself. Don't think I would drop the hammer if not threatend..... Russ

Guess that whole "tastes like chicken" part went right over your head, huh? I mean, what's a bigfoot maybe weigh - 300lb easy? Let's say a third of that is edible meat. That's like a hundred ph'n pounds of chicken, man, boom. Who wants to eat deer all winter?

p.s. in all seriousness, am not worried about the shoot/don't shoot situation ever occurring, and if it does, I got bigger problems.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.