I bought one of these new in 30-06 in 2008. Had major trigger problems and after firing the shell would get stuck in one of the barrels. Had to be pried out with a screw driver. I sent it back to EAA down in Florida. they sent me a new gun. after about 20 rounds through the new one a piece fell out from the underneath of the rib in front. Trigger was still sticky too but I could have lived with that. At this point I talked to their gunsmith on the phone and politely expressed my displeasure. I sent the second one back. When I got it back there was a work order with it that said the gun had been disassembled by some one other than them(meaning me),screws had been buggered up, and that it had been over greased. I am not a gun smith and I certainly would never take a gun apart that is supposed to be under warranty. Well, the third "repair" resulted in a gun that is so hard to break open after shooting 2 barrels that it is unusable. At that point I kind of just gave up and it has been sitting on the shelf since then. I didn't expect a custom double for what it cost me but it isn't too much to ask a that it just shoots and is operable. All in all very poor quality even for the low price and the service from the company was even worse.