Yes, I do. There are several reasons including: multi game opportunities, unexpected and unwelcome attention while hunting, consistency in point of impact, consistency in performance, and economics. I will differentiate between things I "know" to be true and things I hypothesize to be true or "think".

The first is something I "know" to be true. Where I hunt I have opportunity for Mule deer, Whitetail, Moose, Elk, Black bear, and Grizzly. With my 338wm I generally hunt everything with 250grn Swift AFrames. From my experience there is minimal meat damage. With my 3006 180 grn Swift AFrames. These weights seem to work well with anything I've encountered.

"Know" The second reason is that there is a broad variety of wildlife where I hunt, including Grizzlies. In fact, with these new restrictive draws there are more Grizzlies than I can remember around. Heck one raided a guy's chicken coop on the outskirts of town last fall. Two falls ago I found myself standing in a Spruce swamp on a little rise. The ground was all torn up and some small trees looked like they had been bitten in half. On looking down I saw what looked lilke part of a moose protruding from the "rise" I was on.

"Know" The third is point of impact. I tend to tune a rifle to one load with one bullet so that I can shoot effectively to the ranges that I have worked at. I have found this to be quite important after 300 yards. While it is true that one can be precise with many bullet types and weights I simply do not have the time to attain this - so I shoot one multipurpose bullet for all game and ranges.

"Think" I think the terminal performance of the Swift AFrame is the superior to interlocks or other less expensive bullets. I think this because of the bullets I have recovered the Swift AFrame retained the most weight, had a nice wounded channel, and penetrated well. Some of my hunting partners have experienced significant meat damage from their bullets breaking into a number of pieces and/or failing to penetrate. Those rifles were 7mm rem mag, 300 weatherby, and 300 ultramag. From what I can recall the bullets were Remington yellow and green box, federal blue box, and interlocks. I recognive that these are higher velocity cartridges and this may play a role in the damage.

"Know" Finally, economics, I have some, albeit inconclusive, evidence that the premium bullet works better and the cost of a premium bullet composes less than 1/3% of the cost of a week hunting trip and the non premium less than 1/6%. Heck, I'll just go nuts and return a couple of pop bottles so that I can spring for a premium bullet.