Well how do you define the word Premium? I never bought into this Premium vs cup and core el cheap o bullet argument!. It all depends on what your bullet launcher is! for example, a 30-30 launching 170 gr bullets of a cup and core nature will perform to perfection. Now you take that same bullet and load it to the max in say a 30-06 and that same bullet will prove to be a missable failure, with regard to what it will do or not do when it smacks meat. Now you take the same 30-06 and load it with either a 165 or 180 gr Hornaday SP and you get the same kind of seller performance that the 30-30 delivers with the 170 gr bullet. Bullet choice is based on what your bullet launcher is, Now if you are going to shoot the same deer with a 300 Weatherby, The better the bullet has to be because of the operating vel. you get So you go with something along the lines of a 180 gr or 200 gr bullet that is a little stouter made than say what you would choose for a 30-06. This is such a subjective subject that there is really no real answer that will fit all shooting and hunting situations. I do most of my hunting these days with a 7mm RM. For my deer hunting I lean to heavier for cal bullets because where and how I hunt. Distances are not long. As it turns out, Federal Fusions 150 gr Loads and the Blue Box Federal 150 gr Loads work very will with not much in the way of blood shot venison. My bullet launcher is a little much, but I like the rifle so I pick reasonable weight bullets.

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov