Originally Posted by venado_hunter
Bricktop was brickslapped and still wont belive it.
Too funny.

you got it right there, sir.

he asked for the detectives' name--and he got it, which is a sight more than he deserved, as i owe him precisely nothing. and no i won't post the full name, email address, home address, and phone number of the "selling character" who was in the process of trying to scam me out of my money. the detective and gunsamerica received that info, and no-one else will, particularly on an open forum.

these types of tinhorns can never face facts where personal ego is involved. and since shining the light via "more than sufficient specific facts" cannot enlighten these individuals--all that then remains is that it can serve no better purpose than to further reveal and showcase that oh-so-special amatuer ignorance--which is forever engaged in defending the bruised ego, as each day it further accrues towards mediocrity.

of course to anyone who it really matters to--for the sake of the facts--you have enough information from my previous post to delve into the matter if you think it worthwhile of your time--though i can't imagine who might care about the resolution to a "purchase" i tried to make nearly 6 years ago.

now back to my purpose in posting my comment to the op. you might be able to get your specific issue resolved--you will never know for sure until you try. my specific situation turned out great for me, for i was fortunate enough to reach someone who wanted to help resolve the issue.

all learning is like a funnel:
however, contrary to popular thought, one begins with the the narrow end.
the more you progress, the more it expands into greater discovery--and the less of an audience you will have...