Originally Posted by Recon_Jim
bricktop, i'm not doing this with you.
A typical response from the paper assh*les. You can either document the horseshit you claim or you can't. And right now it ain't looking so good for you, sport. If you want credibility, then pony the [bleep] up with some info supporting your position.

Originally Posted by Recon_Jim
i AM a peace officer, so i am writing this from a position of knowledge, not a random guy posting on the net. i am not your legal researcher, i am not posting specific cases, and i am not debating with you any positions you have. you do not have to believe my fairy tale, that's entirely your choice.

the short answer to your requests is as follows and i quote: "no."
I couldn't give a [bleep] if you're the King of Siam. You don't hold dominion over any-[bleep]-body. You made a horseshit claim and I'm asking you to prove it as such. What ever "position of knowledge" you perceive yourself having is obviously one to which you've elevated yourself. Can you or can't you prove anything you've claimed? Yes or no, Barney Fife? I posted up a case -- AN ACTUAL CASE -- of which I have knowledge, but all I see from you is a lot of self-important [bleep] doubletalk from some random dickhead who just painted himself into a corner with some horseshit statements.

You sure as hell didn't expect to be questioned, did you? You thought you'd post this [bleep] I AM THE LAW bullshit and everyone would take you at face value, didn't you? Dumb [bleep].

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.