Had a whitetail doe come up to within 4' of me and stamped one of her front legs at me three or four times before she decided to swap ends and hightail it away. I was 10 or 11 years old at the time and was just sitting under a tree squirrel hunting.

In the same patch of woods about a month after the doe incident, I was again squirrel hunting, again sitting under a tree when two squirrels started running in my direction. One squirrel was chasing the other and the squirrel that was being chased ran right up to me and jumped on my boot. The squirrel that was chasing him realized what I was before the one on my boot figured it out, he hit the brakes and hauled ass in the opposite direction while the one that hopped up on my boot seemed pretty surprised that the other squirrel left in such a hurry. Although when he turned around and looked at me, I thought he was going to turn inside out when I said BOO!

Stepped on a rattlesnake one night during a competition coon hunt. Would never of known I stepped on him until the guy following me yelled 'rattlesnake' and told me I stepped right on him.