Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by kutenay
Ah, just as I was editing, you post yet another of your 23000+ posts, welll, again, why bother.

Funny stuff again... Picking on a post count when you have a pretty high count that was interrupted for a serious length of time because of your rantings. What do you suppose your count would be if you had been allowed to post the whole time?

I much prefer making sure my posts are correct and welcome any challenge you may have based on substance. Feel free to correct me anywhere. And realize there are many here that have been with me on those trips you are suggesting did not happen.

You REALLY don't get it, eh, I am the SECOND person whom you have attacked on a personal basis in this thread, alone. That, is characteristic of you as I have seen here both in the first four years I was here and, again, after I voluntarily left and then returned last year....you seem to "need" to attempt to denigrate others constantly and as I have said, several times before now, I just DO NOT care what you think or find any of your foolish rants more than slightly amusing.

As to my posts, I started posting here, three years after I retired and I MIGHT have made fewer than half of your huge total if I had wanted to remain from March, 2008 to last year. In all that time, on the few sites that I have made posts on, as a retired person, largely kept at home due to a very ill wife, I have made FEWER than HALF the number of posts that you, a supposed very busy and "experienced" professional bushman, have made on this site alone.....

So, ART, I am, again, just NOT INTO bothering with your sort of behaviour and I am sure that you will have more of your foolish and false comments to make here about me...and, then, you will harass someone else....much like a "class bully" in primary school......

So, have at 'er, you DA REAL MAN.....exit, laffin'.....