I know very well what the Boeing union workers receive don 't receive on strike.
Did they receive back pay when off of strike? My union neighbor friend said he did.

I was referring to working for Boeing in general.

So Boeing does not provide any type of med insurance and retirement, vacation
For it's union workers? Boeing only pays min wage.? Funny All the poorly paid Boeing union workers I know with just a HS education own houses, big boats, RV's , hunt and fish out of state. Those poor union workers! They should burn down Boeing factories for it's mistreatment

So again uninsured,starving poorly paid striking Boeing union workers were forced to buy an elk license and party, drink all week at elk camp while I had to work?

Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
Originally Posted by ribka
So where did the striking union members get the money to pay for the big tents, vehicles, gas, booze to get wasted, hunting licenses to go elk hunting?

if they became injured who would pay for their medical insurance?
From whom did they receive money to feed their family and purchase their home?

Boeing or their union?

Please provide proof

I thought poor mistreated starving workers on strike stayed home to save money or walked a picket line?

I had to work during the week while the poor starving mistreated Boeing union elk hunters partied in elk camp. No sympathy from me

Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
Originally Posted by ribka
6 or 7 years ago elk hunting in e Washington I drove by an elk camp with about 2 doz Boeing on strike signs posted around the elk camp. apparently the union guys were on strike while out elk hunting on Boeing's dime. I stopped to talk to them. Half of them were three sheets to the wind at 9 in the morning. Thought it was pretty funny. Those awful Boeing working conditions.

Dont kid yourself those bOEING stikers were no getting one bOEING dime. I might add they were also getting very little from their unyine.

Well you're clueless. When you go on stirke at boeig your medical benefits end and when what you have paid for runs out which is the end of that month. If you wanted extended benefits for you and your family it comes out of your pocket in the form of COBRA or some other private program you pay for. Let me tell you that you are very poorly informed or miss informed.

You are hearing this from someone that has never belonged to a unyine.