Well since you have no credible Boeing knowledge let me give you a short history lesson Mr. Dogmatic.

Years ago Boeing had a CEO who we will refer to as TAW.
He was elderly and on a few given days a month you would catch ole TA walking around the company talking with employees. Oh the shame.

Time passes and a few CEO's come and go. Then appears a man on the scene that we will for all purposes refer to as Phil Condom. Phil is company grown but has one problem women. He agrees with the McDougal company and move HQ to chitcago. Now there is another man we need to get acquanted with Hairy Stonesucker the number two man. Hairy thinks he's the most important thing since rice because his office is four times larger than Phil's.

Well with Phil's help they set him up and get him out of the way. Now Hairy Stonesucker is the man. But not for long because he loses Boeing a big contract as I remember it because he was Fing a hot peace of something in the Defense department.

But before I get to far ahead of myself ole TAW used to make 1 million a year or just short of it and 700,000 in bonuses in a good year. While being able to afford healthcare,eyecare, dential, retirement all on the company.

Then we skip some time and we move onto Jimbo McNerny. Out of the box without much of a track record he gets about 1.7 million in salary. Oh but not to forget the 22 million dollar signing bonus and several million of dollars in life isurance and numerios other perks. But now things have drastically changed. The boeing company is now only making 1.2 billion a quarter. Now they discover they just can't afford what they did when they made 800,000 profit a year.

You see there are two sides to every coin. But frankly it won't matter to you because you are an anti union Zealot.

Did you ever catch in my posts I've never been a union member? No because you don't have a brain or are too drunk to comprehend or both.

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 06/03/13.

NRA Lifetime Member