Originally Posted by CCCC
OK, for Tom, Mooner, iron and guys interested in the old Mack, I will get together the info and some other good photos and post it up. I am not interested in wide attention or a flood of comment, but very much appreciate your interest. So, I may just make it a PM thread for you and anyone else who asks to be included.

I'd like to be included on the PM thread. I shared the pictures I took of the Mack (page two/#7976036 of this thread) with my 94 year old father-in-law last night. He's a real automotive enthusiast and has a real clean 1941 Chevy business coupe sitting in the garage. He said those were the best pictures of all that I'd taken and wanted to see more and know more about the truck!!

He really enjoyed seeing Mike/Bird Watcher's ornate flinter rifle. However I had to explain to him that it was a re-pro but that likely they did make them that ornate back in the day.

He also enjoyed the closeup pictures I took of Blu's awesome vintage Hepburn. He just loves vintage items that were made with great design and craftsmanship, as do I.