Originally Posted by Paladin
Originally Posted by mudhen

Don't remember this young lady's name (old age problem), but she was bouncing the target balls around with that handgun.

I'm pretty sure this was the most she had ever shot a handgun, and certainly the greatest variety.

Ed spent a great deal of time with her and the results speak for themselves. I mentioned to her later that had she had to pay for that kind of instruction it would have cost her a small fortune.

Thanks Ed, it doesn't get any better than that.

David

David,

It was my pleasure. Having a willing student is an instructors dream. She soaked up information from me and the other folks and applied it as it fit her.
Evidently no one told her to be afraid of recoil because she sure wasn't shy about holding the sights on target and pulling the trigger! grin

I'm serious about getting up with you and learning more about the way you shoot handguns. While I have practiced for long range big game hunting with handguns, I am more of a tactical handgunner, be it revolver or auto pistol.

I look forward to seeing you again.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell