I am probably one of the few who have not had good luck with Douglas barrels. Never had one that would shoot as good as I thought it should. Mine fouled considerably more than higher end tubes.

Cut vs. Button really comes down to personal preference. My current favorites are all cut, but that could be due to the fact that I personally like the guys I buy from, and they all make cut rifled barrels. Most cut rifled barrels come from small one man shops. The guy whose name is on the shingle hanging out front usually has a much bigger stake in making sure that the product is superb.

It all plays out in the fact that I have nver heard of a single instance of a bad barrel coming from a cut rifled shop.

Button rifled barrels have dominated BR for a while now (though Krieger is making inroads), so an argument could be made that buttoned barrels are more accurate.

I've tried most makes of barrel available today, and have observed that cut rifles tend to shoot more loads well, for a longer life. Buttoned barrels tend to shoot their favorite loads marginally more accurately than cut rifled barrels, but they seem to be a bit mroe finicky about specific loads and load changes.