Originally Posted by deg967
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by deg967
All I'll say is take a look at the LHR REDEMPTION. I will personally vouch for anything and everything they claim. Go to their site and or look them up on utube

I looked at their website. But I'm not sure of your point, are you saying that with this .50 caliber muzzleloader, you can duplicate the performance of a good centerfire?

Depends on how you look at "performance".
My point being a ML shoots a big fat hunk of whatever you put in it. And I will put the accuracy of any muzzleloader I own up against any slug gun. It's not that I don't like SGs, but you asked for opinions and advice and I gave you my honest opinion and steered you in the direction of a quality product. In the end, either that place the grains where you want it will kill deer or whatever

Well, I'm not the OP, so I wasn't asking for opinions, just adding a few stray comments here and there.

And I'd agree with you on the accuracy of muzzleloaders vs slug guns.

I was just cusious about your comment on the LHR because it looked like you were responding to my post and comparing it to centerfires. To me, centerfires vs muzzleloaders is apples and oranges.

A wise man is frequently humbled.