I'm sure I'm repeating some posts, but not going to wade through over a hundred of them not to be redundant. Savage is the answer to this question.

I'd get a Savage bolt action 20 gauge. Try Remington Accutips in it first. If it shoots under 2" (mine shoots an inch or less) call it good and go hunting. Winchester Elites shoot good too. Not as good in my gun by 2X but still better than any other slug gun I've had.

They don't cycle well, but they are amazingly accurate. To cycle them you need to more or less rip the bolt out of the gun while rolling it to the side. I don't have that down yet.

If you decide against the Savage 220, get a Savage ML. More pricey, but they hold their value well and are nearly as accurate as the slug gun. Possibly more accurate (by a meaningless amount) if you have the time, components, and patience to find the right load combo. Oh! Use smokeless powder. I recommend N105 or N110 depending on bullet weight.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.